I stumbled upon this incredible article by Jeff Haden was updating my LinkedIn with my new position as Social Media Consultant at Ambient Consulting. I couldn’t help but post it to share with all of you. It is a very helpful article for all those looking to make big moves happen; we’ve to have the right mindset.
I’d recommend working on one at a time for one week, then move onto the next the week after; before too long we will all be thinking like winners and ready to make big moves.
Please let me know what you think in the comments below and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter:
9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People
By: Jeff Haden
1. Time doesn’t fill me. I fill time.
2. The people around me are the people I chose.
3. I have never paid my dues.
4. Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
5. Failure is something I accomplish; it doesn’t just happen to me.
6. Volunteers always win.
7. As long as I’m paid well, it’s all good.
8. People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
9. The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.
What an excellant insight into the world of a startup. Something that we all should consider when trying to make it big in the world of entrepreneurship.
PS- Sorry for no blog posts lately… I am neglecting my blog recently to takle the Social Media Campaign for ConnectToMe.com with six of the finest student interns from the University of Minnesota. Hope you all understand!
Kevin C. Walker
1. 80° F
2. Spring Fling at Afton Alps
3. St. Patrick’s Day
4. The last day to Shred for the year!
5. Last day of Spring Break.
What does that mean?
A new snowboarding video!
I love to do theses, in fact these kind of videos are what I started making that got me into the video production business in the first place!